Monday, March 9, 2009

House Mouse Challenge #27: Chipboard




I'm late and was watching Stickles and Crystal Effects dry last night.... :-(. I was afraid to take pictures for fear of messing up or drips. New HM stamp for me and I LOVE IT. "Birthday Cupcake"!! I stamped the image with Memento Dew Drops. Colored with Copics. Finished with crystal effects on the candles and Diamond Stickles on the frosting. My chipboard - fun buttons from Michaels that I had purchased for the Feb VSN but never used. The sentiment is from the SU! set Upsy Daisy. All cardstock is SU! Kiwi Kiss, Naturals White, Designer Series Urban Garden and the purple is textured Soft Subtles but I'm not sure which one. Finally, the ticket corner punch and the silver twine are from SU! I keep trying to make different color brown mice but in the end they always look the same. I really need to beef up my color collection.

My Copics:
Cupcake: YG01, R20, E21, E43, E53
Mouse #1: E00, YR24, E43, E33, E53, R20
Mouse #2: E00, YR24, E43, E53, R20, E21

3 comments:

Darci said...

Deb, I love this cupcake and the HM! Hard to see the glitter and glam in this one. Can't wait to SEE it with my own eyes.

Sue from Oregon said...

Don't you just love the meeces?! Great card

Elena said...

What an adorable card! Love the mice!!!