Friday, October 9, 2009

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge Blog #1: Perple


My latest purchase from Mo's Digital Pencil was "Bella and Bronte". It is one of my favorites. I printed on my HP on Neenah Solar White. This image vs. others that I have purchased from Mo prints with thicker lines. I'm not sure if my printing is problematic or really something different with the image but I really struggled to heatset so I was a little unhappy with some of the smudging that I ended up with. I colored with Copic Markers. The Card Stock is SU! and Bazzill Basics. The DP is Imaginisce. I used scalloped Nesties, Prima Flowers, SU! Silver Twine, and SU! buttons to embellish. Also, SU! punches and SU! "Sweet Little Sentiments" stamp set for the sentiment - which I think was perfect for my card. Ribbon is stash. New test for my pictures - under flourescent bulb in my kitchen, old camera, and laying flat on the counter. I think getting better.

5 comments:

shulsart said...

Fabulous card, thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Mo's challenge blog. We hope to see you again soon.

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

What a great card! :) Thanks for joining in with Mo's first challenge...and hope to see you again x

Cathy said...

Wonderful Bella and Bronte card. Thanks for playing the challenge!

Elaine L. said...

Don't you just love Bella and Bronte?! Cute card. Glad you could play along with the challenge.

The Wired Angel said...

Beautiful job using this adorable image. Thanks for participating in Mo's challenge and sharing your creativity. Please come back and play again! Best, Peggy