Sunday, January 18, 2009

House Mouse Challenge #20 - ATC Card

I fell off the House Mouse Challenge Wagon for the Holidays but as of today - I'm back on. My first ATC card. Kind of fun. My House Mouse Stamp was Cozy Mitten (Mudpie) 1999. I colored with my copic markers - you can see the colors that I used in the picture below. I used watercolor paper from Michaels...I'm going to have to look for ivory or offwhite paper - I don't care for the white - but the watercolor paper seems to work the best. The image was stamped in Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black. I outlined the edge in Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip. The brads and the heart shaped embellishment are from Michaels. The background and oval paper is from Bazill Basics. The off-white paper is Naturals White from Stampin' Up. The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up Short and Sweet set. The background stamp is Stampin' Up True Thyme from the Peaceful Wishes Set. The embossing poweder is Stampin' Up Copper. The ribbon is double sided satin and oval punch are from Stampin' Up. I have also posted Ellen J's version from the House Mouse website. I have an older version of this stamp from Stampa Rosa that is only black in. ;-)

3 comments:

Paula said...

What a sweet ATC...love the added heart clip...nice touch!

Susan said...

Cute ATC.Love the image you chose.

Els G. said...

Beautiful ATC! Lovely image and great colouring.
Els
x