Sunday, September 6, 2009

House Mouse Challenge #50: Gift Card Holder

After a full spring and summer off - I am back to stamping, cardmaking, and scrapbooking. The break started with a trip to Hawaii, on to house renovations after a bad renter, and then some hope to pullout the scraps of summer after record rains. I have missed it a ton. Recently shopping and bought some new paper and all kinds of items. A trip to New England Scrapbook company always helps.

For my entry, I used "Nose to Nose in Flowers". I'm going to post for now and then will come back and edit the details - brunch and golf for the holiday weekend. I have a giftcard pocket attached to my HM Scalloped Cirle and mounted on the dark purple scalloped circle.



Now for the details and hopefully a better picture....I have a great camera but really need lessons and advice on posting a good picture of my work. My image was Nose to Nose in Flowers. Stamped on Neenah Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored in Copics. From SU! I used the tag punches, rub-ons, Button Latte, twine, eyelet, and Jumbo Eyelets. The card stock is SU! and Bazzill Basics. Purple ribbon is from Michaels. The scalloped circles are Nestabilities and SU! Bigz Scalloped Circle.



Mice Copics: R20, E00, E21, YR24, E33, E43, E53

Grass Copics: YG91, YG95

Flowers: Sharpie

3 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Deb - welcome back, wondered where you'd disappeared to.
This is just beautiful, the colours and colouring are fantastic and I love that gorgeous ribbon.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx

~MudpieMouse said...

Wow, this is lovely! You did a wonderful job coloring the image and I love your choice of colors and background papers. Keep on stampin' on!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card! Great work!
hugs Nina x