Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mo's Digital Pencil "Freebie" on Paper Craft Planet


How lucky....I joined the "Mo's Digital Pencil" group on Paper Craft Planet....and Mo had posted a freebie. I thought I would give it a try. Not my typical type of image but did my best to give it a warm home feel. The girl made me think of a grey fall day and she is spending the afternoon reading , looking at photo albums, or maybe last years yearbook reading comments from all of her friends. I also was lacking in the copic color department, but my new order is going in this week and I will be in much better shape. Enjoy!
The imaged was printed and heatset on Neenah cardstock and colored with Copics. The sentiment, solid cardstock, and ink are SU! Ribbon and chipboard are Michaels.


You can find Mo's Digital Pencil at http://digitalpenciltoo.com/


1 comment:

Verda said...

I got this image too but haven't had time to color it yet. You did a great job. See you over at Copic Buzz