Saturday, February 27, 2010

Magnolia-licious Challenge Feb 28, 2010: Pop-Up Card


My first pop-up card............I have been working on this card for two weekends. It was a little tricky to figure out how to make the Tilda "pop-up". I didn't get it quite right because my card won't lay flat....but she looks great when I open the card. My Tilda and Edwin are colored with copics and embellished with SU! Crystal effects on the wings, the Star, and the ornaments. I finally figured out how to use my Tim Holtz tool with the white pads to antique my images - as you can see I loved it once I was able to lay down the ink nicely. I used Nestabilities on the inside along with Prima Flowers and MLYB Brads. The cuttlebug has been busy all weekend!
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Images and Sentiments: Magnolia and SU! Home for Christmas
Ink: SU! Soft Seude
Button: Basic Grey
Ribbon/Twine: SU!

1 comment:

Darci Rowe said...

Super nice card! Love it!