Saturday, February 20, 2010

Magnolia Valentines Day Card


I'm thinking about doing one more card today for the "Just Magnolia" challenge blog.....but was stalled a bit when I saw the "prize". It is two Magnolia stamps which happen to be two that I received in my winter club stamps. FUN. I used those stampes to make this Valentine's Day card for my husband - pretty girly but I loved how it came out. I spent some time last weekend watching Suzanne Dean's videos on you tube on distress ink coloring with your copic markers. I didn't quite hit the mark compared to her images but I was happy with how mine came out. She has a four part video series that is really fantastic. I sat and colored along with her. The cardstock is a mix of Stampin' Up and Bazzill Basics. The flower and brad is from Stampin' Up. The DSP is Stampin' Up. Glitter Paper is from New England Scrapbook Company (LOVE THAT PLACE) and was stocked with the Bazzill so it may be from that company.

No comments: