Tuesday, March 9, 2010

House Mouse Challenge #64: Anything But A Card

I'm not usually one for "non-card" challenges but I was inspired by Curt's recipe box. I have created a similar box for gift tags. I designed my own template from scratch. My House Mouse image was stamped on Neenah cardstop in Memento Tuxedo Black. The images on the gift cards were colored with my copic markers.

Gift Tag Purse: Brown/White Cardstock from Stampin' Up. The Designer Paper was from House Mouse. The ribbon is felt with stitching is from Stampin' Up.
Gift Tags: Cardstock is Neenah, Designer Paper is Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses. Cut out with my Cuttlebug and Nesties. Ribbon is from my stash.








2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Deb this is gorgeous stunning images & colouring love the DP's & what a great idea a wallet for your images..great take on the chall. thanks for joining us at HM&F..

Hugs Christine xx

Emma said...

Brilliant cute work. Thanks for joining us at HM&F. x