Monday, March 29, 2010

House Mouse Challenge #65: Sketch

I hope I make the challenge in time as I completed my card on Saturday and procrastinated photo taking until this morning. My take on the sketch below and new HM Stamp since Hobby Lobby had all Stampabilities 50% off :-). I stamped my image with Tuxedo Memento Black and stamped on Neenah Solar White. I colored with my copic markers and used Diamond stickles on the wings. The Designer Series paper is Stampin' Up. The cardstock is Stampin' Up and Bazzill Basics. The flowers are Prima. Brads are from stash. I also used my scalloped circle Nesties and my Cuttlebug. Finally the punches and sentiment stamp are Stampin' Up.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Hi Deb sorry I missed this stunning creation gorgeous image & colouring great card thanks for sharing & joining us at HM&F .

Hugs Christine xx