Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge 43: Pearly Whites


Oh Blog....where have you been :-). It has been a long time...so long that my blog background stopped working and I had to discover a new one. My font colors are not working but I will get around to fix. I have been scrapbooking quite a bit and have made a few other cards that have made it to Facebook or just into the mail but I was committed to getting back in the challenges - keeps the creative juices fresh.


Kraftin' Kimmie Pearly Whites: I love Kraftin' Kimmie. Darci and I have an order in as I type to get a few of the new stamps that are online. My favorite is DRUCILLA from Annie Rodrique. Just can't get enough of her designs. I colored her with copics. To get in the Pearly's - Shiny Pearly White Bazzill Basics, White Brads, and SU! Buttons. Cuttlebug and Nestys are my favorites these days - using deckled rectangle on my sentiment, a labels set on Drucilla, and an embossing folder on my background. Prima flowers. Sentiment is an SU! stamp set called Sweet Little Sentiments. I thought it was quirky and perfect for this image and card.

No comments: