Sunday, September 26, 2010

Stampers Anonymous: Distress Inks

I was TOTALLY inspired at the Rhinebeck Stamp and Scrapbook Show on September 18th. I stalked the "Stamper's Anonymous" booth for most of the visit and spent tons of money and had follow up visits to all the local craft stores to buy supplies and Tim Holtz DISTRESS INKS. I love it and learned a ton at the Demo's in the booth. Below are my first tries........I'm still learning and working on my distress color pallette. A couple great stamp booths at the show also - I now have a huge collection of "Alice in Wonderland stamps. I used Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa. I also purchased Archival Ink in Black from the Stampers Anonymous booth - which also worked well. The embellishments are from Stampin' Up and Close to My Heart. The Flowers are Prima.

















No comments: