Saturday, February 28, 2009

House Mouse Challeng #26: Mother's Day

OK!! I seem to be locked into Pink/Brown/Green. I love the colors and I'm completely hooked on them right now :-). I'm running out so I will have to move on soon. Mother's Day Card. A "first" in this card - I had some chipboard elements from Stampin' Up that were about 2 years old - not one piece has seen the light of day until this card. I colored the chipboard with my copics - very easy. So maybe more chipboard will make it in my world. My House Mouse image was Lip Smackin' Relaxin'. One of my latest stamp purchases that I have fell in love with. I would love some great ideas for the marshmellows - I used crystal effects which highlights them nicely but that doesn't turn them white. I used copics to color the image that I stamped with Memento Dew Drops in Rich Cocoa. My cardstock is a mix of Textured Stampin' Up, Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper Raspberry Tart, and the Paper Source Chocolate Brown. The ribbon and fibers are from Michaels. The rub-ons and brads are Stampin' Up. The flowers are Prima. The bling are ZOOMZ that I purchased online from Stamp Galaxy in the UK. The letters are CuttleBug Hippie Chick!!

Mouse Copics: E21, E33, E00, E43, E53, E21, R20

Coffee Mug Copics: YG01, RV02

3 comments:

scrapperjulia said...

This is a fabulous card! I love how your coloured the image and love the lettering and the colors you chose, great job!

Patti said...

Fantastic card!! I love the colors you chose. : )

Patti

Heather said...

Gorgeous card - so sweet and such wonderful colours.
Thanks for joining in at HM.
hugs Heather xx