Thursday, February 12, 2009

House Mouse Challenge #24 - Tall and Thin


Tall and Thin. Great Challenge. Not sure how this card would ever get in the mail but fun to make. Happy Hopper Stamp Yaaawn. It was the first time that I used it - very cute bunny. The image is stamped on Neenah card stock with Memento Dew Drops Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics. The card stock is Stampin' Up Textured In Color Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss. The designer series card stock is Stamin' up Maine Blueberry. The ribbon is MJ Trimmings - everyone near NYC should try this store.....tons and tons of ribbon that you can buy by the yard. The flowers are Prima and the brads are Michaels. Once again, I am unhappy with my picture - I will try again in sunlight - during the week I'm just not home when the sun is out :-( work :-(.









2 comments:

Sue said...

awww what a gorgeous card,luv the layout works great, luv the flowers down the side, sue.x

Leigh said...

I like this card. Cool colours and the flowers are gorgeous.